1. This is a licensed all ages event (16+ recommended).
2. No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the Promoter.
3. Tickets may be reissued. Each re-issue incurs a fee of $12.50 per ticket. Ticket reissues will close 8:00am show day.
4. Your barcoded ticket is your ticket to the event. A printout or the pdf ticket or mobile ticket displayed on your smartphone can be presented at the front gate to gain entry. Your ticket will be emailed as a pdf attachment closer to the event. You will receive a booking confirmation to the email address specified during booking once your card has been successfully charged. If you are unable to print your ticket(s) or do not have smartphone or do not receive your ticket(s), please bring valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket to the event entry gate. Moshtix staff members can then look up your booking from your details.
5. At the point of entry, the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME specified in the booking history and you will be asked to present a current matching current Australian driver’s licence, Proof of Age card or Passport that matches this information.
6. You must nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and DATE OF BIRTH and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone, each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be emailed separately.
7. If you agree to purchase tickets under these conditions, you can then purchase up to 10 tickets, multiple transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of Moshtix/Promoter.
8. Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which are inclusive of GST. We accept MasterCard, VISA and Amex.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The Promoter reserves the right of admission.
10. Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, Moshtix will contact and inform customers.
11. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for resale on 3rd party websites such as tixel, Via GoGO, eBay, Gumtree or unknown Facebook accounts. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. For information on safe ticketing read our “Everything You Need To Know” article.
12. We play rain or shine.
13.Listen In 2023 – Auckland, NZ on Sunday 1 October is a licensed all ages (16+ recommended) event. The Promoter recommends parents should consider whether the event is appropriate for their child and recommends that any children under 16 years of age who attend the event are accompanied by their parent or guardian.
14.The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a ticket holder admission to the event or to evict that person from the event in any of the following circumstances: if the ticket holder fails to produce appropriate identification as proof of age; if the ticket holder refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by the Promoter/Security; if the ticket holder is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs, if the ticket holder participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing, if the ticket holder does not adhere to the local licensing requirements.
15. Entry is at own risk.
16. The Promoter and the owner and/or lessee of the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that owner or lessee or otherwise.
17. Small still cameras (including those with a recording function) and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only. Professional still cameras (such as an SLR), professional video cameras (including go-pros), sound recording equipment and professional lighting and tripod set ups are not permitted at GTM without written authority from the Promoter. Please respect the privacy of all other patrons, artists and service providers at Listen In 2023 – Auckland, NZ on Sunday 1 October when using your camera or mobile phone.
18. Glass bottles, cans, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, prams, illicit drugs and alcohol are prohibited items and will not be permitted into the venue. All bags/containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items that are confiscated will be returned at the discretion of the Promoter.
19. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
20. No passouts will be issued.
21. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have valid photo identification (Australian driver’s licence, a current state issued Proof of Age Card, passport). International driver’s licences will not be accepted. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the venue and will possibly face criminal charges.
22. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
23. GTM will operate in accordance with all relevant state, territory and/or federal health Orders/Directives put in place to manage the public health risk of COVID-19. These Orders/Directives may impact the operation of GTM and whether in existence now or in the future, they shall form part of these Conditions of Sale and Purchase and are incorporated by reference.
24. Moshtix provides this service on behalf of the event Promoter.
25. All tickets and products are GST inclusive and priced in Australian dollars.